Duplicate Thread Issue

• Hi, i will friendly ask how my post was deleted in this Area
    Thema wurde von FloRet88 aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Duplicate Thread: https://i-mscp.net/index.php/T…16204-i-MSCP-Login-Frame/ (Vor 6 Stunden)

i think it was NOT a duplicate post. this post was in english then my other post was only written for german speaking users and here for english speaking. not everyone understands the other language. for that i find it not okay, to delete it uncommented.
    sorry, but for this i am a little bit frustrated.

• I think its okay because if you write it in your native language (e.g. German) all German People can help you.
    Im with you at this point.

BUT
    In this Forum nuxwin gives about 90% of the support and he uses for example the google translator to understand your question.
    He will answer in english, but you are able to speak english :)

To prevent forum spam you should decide if you use German or English, both gets (according to my experience) the same amount of support :)

• @matdan

Hi, i will friendly ask how my post was deleted in this Area
    Thema wurde von FloRet88 aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Duplicate Thread: i-MSCP Login Frame (Vor 6 Stunden)

i think it was NOT a duplicate post. this post was in english then my other post was only written for german speaking users and here for english speaking. not everyone understands the other language. for that i find it not okay, to delete it uncommented.
    sorry, but for this i am a little bit frustrated.

Don't be frustrated for nothing ;) We are not here to make you angry ;)

Your thread has been considered as duplicate by @FloRet88 that is one of our administrators and which is doing only his job. Even if written in another language, the question is still the same and thus, the thread is considered a duplicate. The explanation given by @Levitas is sufficient I thinks. The important thing is that you got an answer from our community ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206