AWStats User ??!?

• Hi community.

I check all awstats threads but i dont got any smarter. Therefore i ask again:

Iam useing i-mscp 1.3.16 with debian in the latest iteration. I selected awstats in the setup and it seems to be installed when i access xxx.com/stats i got a login screen but i cannot login.
    I also check the .htaccess menu but ther is no awstats user. When i want to secure it its not possible becaus the stats folder is only a redirected one.

How do i provide awstats access to my customers?

With kind regards.

• Hello @Rj01

Do you have setup as reseller for every customer an own "customer" (sry that sounds strange but i hope you understand what i mean) ?

When yes, then is the Username for your Customers the Domainname like domain.tld
    And the password is the password what you set for your customer.

Attached you can find some pictures where you can find the informations. (Sry for German backend)

Best regards

Files

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• No no:

I have severeal resellers with several customers.
    But the solution you describing is not working for awstats.

I cannot login with UN: domain.tld PW: password.

UPDATE 1:
    Okay its working but not as I thought it would:
    When i change the User as superadmin it worked but if i change the pw as webhost user or reseller it doesnt. Is this suppose to happen?

UPDATE 2:
    I tried another hosting domain and it did not work as in Update 1 described. The PW change has no effect.

Edited once, last by Rj01 ().

• Hello,

I think this is the same issue like that: AWStats password not updated on customer password recovery

@Nuxwin has provided an fix in the github-repo.

A.T.M. i only see one solution: Upgrade to I-MSCP 1.3.x

Did you have some LOG-Files to reproduce this error in detail?

Hope that helps you.

Best regards.

Support Infos: I-MSCP Version: 1.5.x / Distro: Debian Stretch / PHP: 7.1.27 - FPM / I-MSCP Plugins: Let´s Encrypt + PHPSwitcher (latest Versions)

• @FloRet88 you surely meant 1.4.x ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Bug confirmed. Well, Entry from /etc/apache2/.imscp_awstats file are cached. Thus, when password is being updated, Apache2 need to be reloaded. Will be fixed in 1.4.x.

• A fix has been added in our development branch. See https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…b5ebf19939ea7ffe212200316
    This fix will be part of next release.

Thank you for your report.
    Thread closed.