PHP Editor disabled

• Hi Guys, got 1.1.0-rc1.3 installed on debian 6.0.6, and everything looks great. but I believe there is 1 bug I've stumbled on...

PHP Editor is enabled for Reseller. PHP Editor is enabled for Customer. Switch to Customer, and it shows PHP Editor as disabled.

Anyone else confirm?

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• Hi Guys, got 1.1.0-rc1.3 installed on debian 6.0.6, and everything looks great. but I believe there is 1 bug I've stumbled on...

PHP Editor is enabled for Reseller. PHP Editor is enabled for Customer. Switch to Customer, and it shows PHP Editor as disabled.

Anyone else confirm?

Hello ;

The PHP editor status on the customer side is only enabled if the reseller give specific permissions for it (at top of the PHP editor settings). Of course, admin must also give permissions to the reseller on PHP editor.

Try this:

1. Login as reseller
    2. Edit the domain properties of your customer (eg /reseller/domain_edit.php?edit_id=2)
    3. Go into the PHP editor setting
    4. Set one of the permissions at top to yes

And normally, the PHP editor status is show as enabled on the customer side.

Screens:

php_editor1.png

php_editor2.png

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• ah, sorry, didn't mean to waste your time. forgot customers can't modify the execution times, post sizes, etc. makes sense. guess i've been switching between admin, reseller, customers too many times tonight :P

by the way, new version is awesome :) sweet work, nux

Edited once, last by anarking ().