Unable to Schedule Cronjob on 10th of Month

• Debian 8.6 - Jessie
    i-MSCP 1.3.8 - Horner
    PHP-FPM
    Cronjobs 1.4.1

I am unable to create a cronjob for the 10th of the month.

Log error:
    [Fri Dec 9 12:40:01 2016] [warn] Plugin::CronJobs::_writeCronTable: Use of uninitialized value $cronPermissionType in string eq at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/CronJobs/backend/CronJobs.pm line 444, <$fh> line 370.

To reproduce, try to make a cronjob for the 10th of the month. I have it set for one minute after midnight for the 10th when I get error "Invalid value for the 'Day of month' field."

I have tried other dates (not every single day) with zeros (ie 20, 30) and various other days with a successful addition.

Thank you for your help ...

“Life is all an Elaborate Hoax”

• @texxasrulez

Give us the exact values you entered for each field. Or even better, make a screenshot of the filled form before submitting it.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @texxasrulez

To resume, https://crontab.guru/#1_0_10_*_* right? There is maybe a bug. I'll investigate and fix. I see also an initialized value which is bad...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I wished crontab.guru was up when I was figuring out cron jobs back in the day. Thanx for the link. Will help me and others in the future.

I appreciate your assistance ...

Have a good day ... :)

• I may have misinterpreted your post, but I can have a cronjob created with exact parameters with the exception of the 10th. It was just dumb luck I chose the 10th to run cron for simple php script to update geoip info that an update is usually posted between the 3rd and 6th days of the month ... As stated at beginning of post, I did try several other days that worked and even tried the 20th and 30th to see if it was the trailing zero causing errors. Every date I tried worked except the 10th. This is no issue that is stopping anything. Just thought I would ask to see if anyone else had troubles with creating a cronjob on the 10th day of the month ...

Many Thanx ...