Mails land in Spam

• How do you have done your DNS settings in your domain? Is it connected straight to your servers's DNS service?

• I have set (external) a Record with *server1 to IP (server1.domainname.de) on external Domaininterface.

The E-Mailadress is the Domainname from the FQDN (domainname.de)

The Paneladress is server1.domainname.de

Mean you that ?

• 1) You have to add a SPF record to your domain DNS:

Name: @
    Type: TXT
    Data: v=spf1 a mx ptr ip4:INSERT_MAIL_SERVER_IP mx:INSERT_MAIL_SERVER_DOMAIN_NAME -all

(this is what my SPF records looks like, you might need to change it to fit your setup. You can find SPF record generators online.)

2) Add a DMARC record to your domain DNS:

Name: _dmarc.INSERT_DOMAIN_NAME.
    Type: TXT
    Data: v=DMARC1; p=none

3) Make sure you enable DKIM for the domain, this can be done in the admin panel with OpenDKIM plugin.

By SPF plugin, you mean PolicydSPF? That's for inbound SPF checking for Postfix, not for outbound mail.

• AFAIK, in standard i-MSCP installations, the SPF records are set automatically. This looks like OP has some custom DNS configuration of domain.

• AFAIK, in standard i-MSCP installations, the SPF records are set automatically. This looks like OP has some custom DNS configuration of domain.

Not if he use an external DNS server ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• The content of your Email wasn't unique. You should probably write something more.

Something technical should be "Sie sind nicht vollständig berechtigt". Please post a screenshot of that category.