Daily backup

• Is it possible to change the daily backup interval?

Or even complete manual?

The idea behind it: In an automatic backup every day, errors are also built in. Z.b I have a running script without error.

Work there on it and after 2-3 days I can not think of anything working.

If I had a backup that is 3 days old I could simply re-import it ..

So I have of course the "broken backup" by the daily backup savedI hope you know how I mean that?

What would be super that the Backupintervall possibly setting could be eg with Backup Daily:

Yes / No Interval: Daily, 1 week, 1 month.Backup manually: PerformIs something like that in the planning or on your Todo list?

• Hi @Peter,

Not at the moment (AFAIK), but you can change these parameters in /etc/imscp/imscp.conf at the moment:

Note: If you wish this feature to be added, feel free to open a ticket on youtrack and the maintainer of the project will take a look at it.

• OK thanks.

Do you know if this is planned?

Would be a good idea like this?

Backup Automatic: Yes / No

Backup intervall: 1 day, 1 week, 1 month

Backup manually: Run now

If you like the proposal so you can do it so yes. I would be glad. I think this is a good

Edit: I post on youtrack :-)

• I personally use my own backup system, but there could be more flexibility in the i-MSCP backup system. I do agree.

We'll see your post on YouTrack, please use details and example use cases. You can leave the milestone open, @Nuxwin will decide if and when it will be altered :)