Default email address listings and creations

• 1. Config Option for default email address behaviour for customers:
    - always show
    - default show
    - default hide
    - always hide

If default, they should have a toggle button on the list.
    For resellers and admin only default options should be possible.
    I know it was there similary in ispCP and early iMSCP, don't know why it was removed, but i like to have it back :)

2. Default total list length including ALL (for all lists :))

3. I also would like to configure each default address or at least keep them in sync, because now they are created differently:
    - For main domains, abuse, hostmaster and postmaster is forwarded to reseller or admin address, but webmaster to the customer address
    - For alias domains, all four are forwarded to the customer address
    Why is this so different?

Edited once, last by itscz.org ().

• 3. I also would like to configure each default address or at least keep them in sync, because now they are created differently:
    - For main domains, abuse, hostmaster and postmaster is forwarded to reseller or admin address, but webmaster to the customer address

abuse, hostmaster and postmaster are reserved e

Open a ticket on our bug tracker for these issues.

3. I also would like to configure each default address or at least keep them in sync, because now they are created differently:

You're wrong. Default mail accounts for domains and domain aliases are created using the same function. If there is difference on your installation this is probably due to domain aliases that were created before the new implementation.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• You're wrong. Default mail accounts for domain and domain alias are created using the same function. If there is difference on your installation this is probably due to domain alias which were created before the new implementation.

It is brand new machine with 1.3.7, nothing imported.