Letsencrypt control and service certificate: duplicate key

• Hello,

I am having some troubles with the new plugin version. At the moment I have subdomains for my service and control panel, see https://i-mscp.net/index.php/T…s/?postID=48270#post48270 for more infos (I think this is causing the following errors). By trying to activate the certificates in the new frontend i am getting these errors:

LetsEncrpyt version: 1.30
    Codename: Horner

Code
    1. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'admin.domain.tld' for key 'domain_name'

Code
    1. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry 'srv.domain.tld' for key 'domain_name'

Edited once, last by UncleSam ().

• @UncleSam

You're kidding I hope?

It's your soup. It is up to you to delete the entries that you have added to ensure that the plugin can work normally. You must undo all parts related to your howto (workaround). You can keep your current certificate lineages but you must remove the entry in the database and once done, enable SSL for the control panel/services as expected by the plugin.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin
    I am using the admin.domain.tld as apache subdomain for redirecting to the panel port. Currently I am not using the RedirectPlugin and want to avoid using it. Can you tell me if there will be a fix to use the service and control panel urls as subdomains too?

• I am using the admin.domain.tld as apache subdomain for redirecting to the panel port.

Why you do not want use the PanelRedirect plugin which is free and works as expected (version 1.1.5) with the LetsEncrypt plugin? You like to complicate your life as I can see...

• @Nuxwin#

No I do not want to complicate my life. I do not wanna use the PanelRedirect plugin because I would like to connect to both directly. If I am using the plugin and something is broken inside the plugin or apache crashes I would not be able to connect to the interface.

But in my eyes it should be possible to use every domain and subdomain in the panel. I know this plugin is new and the cusomization to use it for the panel and the services comes earlier then I hoped - so I just wanted to kindly ask if something like that is planned or not.

• If I am using the plugin and something is broken inside the plugin or apache crashes I would not be able to connect to the interface.

Sorry, I'm ok for the plugin case but not for the Apache case. Adding the panel domain as customer domain or subdomain (whatever) by redirecting (proxy or simple redirection) to the control panel is the same thing. Apache is still involved. Apache do the redirection (or proxy) to Nginx

I'll see how I can handle that use case.

• Sorry, I'm ok for the plugin case but not for the Apache case. Adding the panel domain as customer domain or subdomain (whatever) by redirecting (proxy or simple redirection) to the control panel is the same thing. Apache is still involved. Apache do the redirection (or proxy) to Nginx
    I'll see how I can handle that use case.

Thx @Nuxwin! If you need any tester feel free to contact me.

• @UncleSam

LetsEncrypt plugin v1.3.0 RELEASED

BTW: Sorry if I've been too much rigid in my answer. I'm just tired.