1.3.5 > 1.3.7 wheezy nginx

• Wheezy 7.11

php 5.5 manually installed

upgraded 1.3.5 > 1.3.7
    before upgraded manually edited docs/Debian/packages-wheezy.xml
    and removed the line:
    <package post_install_task="php5dismod apc && php5enmod apc">php-apc</package>
    which will cause the installer errors per old errata.
    ---
    install proceeds and shows success -
    nginx errors out for panel...
    all sites work fine

502 bad gateway
    nginx

errors in log show:
    Old Wheezy: 2016/10/26 10:04:27 [crit] 11772#11772: *17 connect() to unix:/var/run/imscp_panel.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 10.25.1.10, server: paneldomain.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/imscp_panel.sock:", host: "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443"

Upgraded my Jessie 8.6 Server without any issues -
    which is the server I'd like to move everything over to and relieve this older wheezy server and remove it.

not many sites so it might be time to just move them manually.

Migrate i-mscp domains to a new server
    that post is part of that question - what would be the best way to migrate over to the jessie server (in another enviorment)

• I seem to have the same problem:

• Upgraded from 1.3.5 to 1.3.7 on Debian Wheezy (no errors while upgrading), only Plugin active: LetsEncrypt
    • After upgrade some Domains where "interchanged", meaning entering domain x redirected to content of domain y.
    • A reboot solved the problem for most of the domains but for one (sharing an IP with another domain)
    • After service php5-fpm restart all domains but one work as expected, imscp control panel gives 502 (from error log of apache2)
    • After service imscp_panel restart the imscp panel work, but all domains are "interchanged"

I see no errors in the logs but:

Code
    1. [crit] 31959#31959: *33 connect() to unix:/var/run/imscp_panel.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client:
    Code
    1. [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] (2)No such file or directory: FastCGI: failed to connect to server "/var/lib/apache2/fastcgi/php-fcgi-domain.tld": connect() failed
    2. [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/var/lib/apache2/fastcgi/php-fcgi-domain-tld"

The error is gone after "service imscp_panel " but the domains are not working as they should. I tried readding some of the domains without any luck. 1.3.5 with LetsEncrypt plugin worked just fine.

• badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206