Plugin PHPSwitchter failed upgrading (Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'version_binary_path' )

• o/

I just upgraded to i-MSCP 1.3.6 - worked fine.

Afterwards I upgraded PhpSwitcher to 2.2.14 (latest) and activated it again. It failed to install with the error:

Code
    1. Plugin-Installation fehlgeschlagen: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'version_binary_path' in 'php_switcher_version'

I removed the Plugin from the plugins folder and deactivated it in the database. Afterwards I installed it completely new and receive the same error.
    Did it all again and completely removed it from the Database (plugin-table) no changes, the error still occurs.

Any suggestions what to do next?

Best regards
    Pinky

• I removed the Plugin from the plugins folder and deactivated it in the database. Afterwards I installed it completely new and receive the same error.

Crazy... You deleted the folder and disabled the plugin in the database without more thinking ;) Now do the same thing again but don't forget to also remove the php_switcher_version_admin abd php_switcher_version tables.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206