LetEncrypt revoked SSL certificate

• Hi,

sadly I accidentally clicked on a deactivate button so a active certificate for a subdomain was revoked (would it not be better to add a button or a settings page to revoke certificates, I mean, to disable a certificate should not revoke it or am I wrong?).
    I want to reactivate the certificate but the old certificate throws now the SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE error ;( .

Is there any way to get a new certificate (that I must not wait until renew-limit is reached) or to revoke the revokation? :)

Thank you very much!

• Hello,

• i-MSCP version?
    • Plugin version?

Please next time, follow our reporting rules ;)

With latest version, when you disable SSL for a specific domain, the certificate is revoked. When you re-enable SSL, the certificate is renewed (new SSL certificate).

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Atm, there is no SSL set for your site. I get redirected on http.

• Hallo,

look here: LetsEncrypt Plugin - SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

This has works for me.

Kind regards
    Viktor

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 8.10 | Codename: jessie

- i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 20180516 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

- LetsEncrypt (v 3.6.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)

• Hi Nuxwin,

Oh, sorry, if you go to "Warenkorb", you can use ssl, here is a working link with the error: https://shop.vosken.de/bestellung

Hi Viktor,

thanks for the link, I don't know why I didn't find it before, but it didn't helped me anyway, it does not work :( .

Since it makes sense to me to renew the certificates with --force-renew, I'm confused now that it isn't working. The config-file located in /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/LetsEncrypt/config.php is the correct one right?

Thanks and best regards,
    Eichi

• @yBit

The --force-renew option is added by default since version 1.1.1... Adding it into the config.php file would change nothing.

We could see for a teamviewer session if the problem persist ;)

BTW: After editing the config.php file, you must not forget to update the plugin list through the plugin management interface, else, the changes won't be applied.

• Hey @Nuxwin,

I overlooked the version difference, I had only 1.1.0 installed, not the newest one 1.1.1 which can handle revoked certificates correctly, this solved the issue, thank you very much for the support!

In the future I will triple check if all plugins are up to date ;) .

With best regards

• @yBit

You're weclome.

Thread closed.