Listener File not working (10_php_confoptions_override.pl)

• I am using 2 separate installations of Nextcloud, i.e. 2 different users. For each user, I have adapted the respective pool configuration under /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/ to indicate the location of the data directory, among others.

Tired of having to to rewrite the changes after each update, I have written a listener file with my data based on this example (and with the friendly help of batZen):

and have placed it in /etc/imscp/listeners.d/

However, this has had no effect, and the pool.conf still gets overwritten after each change. I have tried a restart of php5-fpm and apache2 services, didn't help either. Is it necessary to activate such a listener file in some particular way?

I am also wondering about the listener file itself - since it is based on domains. The pool configuration file on the other hand is based on users.

Any help and insight would be much appreciated!
    Chris

• Please remove < and >. These are also parts of the placeholder :D Also change

• base_dir to open_basedir
    • /var/www/virtual/6660.eu/:/usr/share/php/:/dev/urandom:/var/owncloud_data/mehlcloud/data/:/var/log/:/usr/bin/libreoffice/ to {HOME_DIR}/:{PEAR_DIR}/:/dev/random:/dev/urandom:/var/owncloud_data/mehlcloud/data/:/var/log/:/usr/bin/libreoffice/