OwnCloud hangs with i-MSCP 1.3.0 and PHP-FPM

• After installing ownCloud 8/9, ownCloud hangs after login. The page is loading and the service can not be reached. All other sites work fine, so it can not be due to lack of RAM or CPU. Only after restarting the Apache2 service the endless loading can be interrupted. There are no entries in the error.log or php5-fpm.log. With the previous i-MSCP version everything works perfectly. There is also a message in ownCloud: "There was a problem with code integrity check." No files have been modified by me. This is a fresh install of i-MSCP and Debian.

PHP-FPM
    i-MSCP 1.3.0
    ownCloud 8/9

• Seems that the integrity check needs its time. Not a problem of imscp itself.

BTW: I recommend fixing the integrity check.
    BTW²: You could have a look on nextcloud (owncloud fork). It should be more community driven, also most core devs moved to nextcloud :)

• I have now uploaded the files in binary mode and the error message no longer appears. But the real problem was not resolved. When I visit another site in ownCloud (for example the administrator page of ownCloud) the page loads indefinitely (after 6 hours I have interrupted). Meanwhile no one else can access to a site of the complete subdomain1. But other domains are easily accessible. I reinstalled ownCloud and i-MSCP several times and also tried several versions: no chance.

EDIT: 1 Only PHP files can not be reached. They also load endless. The page loads even indefinitely long when attempting to access a file that does not exist.

• There are no errors or warnings in the logs until I restart Apache2. After extensive testing, I have found the problem and this is quite i-MSCP related. The problem came with this commit for future 1.3.x version: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…8ed634ffaa46e4c0be27d0bfa I had inserted this option manually in the meantime. If I remove the line "ProxyErrorOverride" in "/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/00_nameserver.conf" everything works fine.

• Please create an issue in our tracking system

• @tobi357

In last 1.3.x, that directive is no present in the 00_nameserver.conf file. The commit you mention is part of the 1.4.x branch which is totally broken (unusable).

However, this directive is now added in domain vhost by the i-MSCP AWstats package (branch 1.3.x)... I'll investigate...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Problem fixed in the 1.3.x branch.

The fix wil be part of next release.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206