IP-Projects.de

• @noidea

Can you rephrase please, I don't really understand the purpose of your thread ;)

This is one of our premium sponsor. However they are not directly affiliated with us. I don't see anything wrong in their marketing.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi nuxwin,

it was only a question. Because it's very easy to say "we support them" without a real backround. I couldn't find any information here in forum, this is why I opened this thread.

"mit fremden Federn schmücken" is everyday language and the meaning of this is to assert without substance or by other people :-)

Thanks for your confirmation!

• @noidea

To be more clear: IP Projects is one of our main sponsor. They are supporting us since ~3 years.

They're sponsoring:

• The LetsEncrypt plugin
    • The Mailman plugin
    • The i-MSCP core

BTW: It is always funny to read your posts. This one really looks like a denonciation attempt... I'm wondering what was your real intent ;) I'll let @MichaelSchinzel appreciate :D

• A question is a question and will be a question. I'm only using the phpswitcher plugin, no sponsors ;-)

But... I have a easy improvement proposal: How about an extra page with all sponsor? You have a list with members, donators and co here but a sponsor section is still missing. Add it and it will be easier to see how big this project is :)

• @noidea

This is not your business.

Thread closed.