i-MSCP 1.3.1 - How to provide access to the i-MSCP Web tools (Webmail, Ftp..) through dedicated subdomains
Here an example for the Webmail (Roundcube):
As reseller, create a new customer account with the following options:
- Domain name: webmail.domain.tld
- URL forwarding: Yes
- http://panel.domain.tld:8080/tools/webmail/ (if you don't have SSL enabled for the panel)
- https://panel.domain.tld:4443/tools/webmail/ (if you have SSL enabled for panel)
- Forward Type: PROXY (Note that you must not enable the `Preserve Host' option)
- Domain expiration date: Never
For the next step (second page), leave default options
For the next step (third page), enter your password, select an IP, and enter an email address
At this stage, you should be able to access the webmail through http://webmail.domain.tld URL
For activating SSL, you must just enable LetsEncrypt on the webmail.domain.tld domain (if you have this plugin), or as usually, by adding your own SSL certificate through the SSL management interface.
Note: i-MSCP 1.3.1 will be released soon.