Postfix -> Forward mails to different MTA

• Hi!

I've got a difficult question, and I don't know who to ask, so I'll do it here:
    Previously, I used Plesk with qmail. On my system, there were a few mail accounts which were redirected to zarafa groupware.
    I changed the users .qmail file and made a chattr on it to prevent plesk to change it back.

Now I want to build an equal setup with i-MSCP:
    Most email addresses ( about 50) should access the server with normal POP3/IMAP/SMTP programs, but I want to forward 3 email addresses to the zarafa MTA called zarafa-daget

Can anybody tell me how to forward single users to a different MTA?

There are many solutions to forward all emails to zarafa, but I want to forward most emails to default postfix/maildir, and only a handful to zarafa groupware...
    I won't see problems in write-protecting the postfix setup so that no email addresses can be added.

Any ideas?

( It would be possible to create all email addresses in zarafa, and to use zarafa-gateway to create virtual IMAP/POP accounts...)

Best regards,
    _X_

• You should add for each email an entry in the /etc/postfix/imscp/transport table such as:

Code
    1. [email protected] smtp:zarafa-daget
    2. [email protected] smtp:zarafa-daget

Note: Here I presume that zarafa-daget matches with the A DNS resource record of zarafa MX server (should be an FQDN).

Once done, you must postmap the map: postmap /etc/postfix/imscp/transport

However, I would recommend you to create an i-MSCP listener to perform those tasks because if you setup or change an autoresponder through i-MSCP panel, or if you reconfigure/update i-MSCP, the manually added entries will be gone.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206