Having problem with i-MSCP cli command

• Hi,

I am getting error on iMSCP cpanel while creating user with cli command. While creating user with cli command it is showing okay as below.

-----------------------------------------------------
    root@cpanel:~/i-MSCP-Cli-Script# php domain_imscp.php --action create_domain --created_by 'reseller' --domain 'example20.com' --password 'adminpass' --hosting_plan 'Basic'
    .imscpCreating the default user for example20.com
    User created
    root@cpanel:~/i-MSCP-Cli-Script#
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But in under re-seller account the domain status is showing with error message: Unexpected error
    and on database domain_status field showing: iMSCP::Rights::_set: chown: invalid user: ‘vu2029:vu2029’ value.

When i update the domain_status field with ok, the domain status showing ok under reseller a/c but while creating email a/c and choosing FTP home directory it is showing error.

I think while creating domain with cli command the iMSCP daemon not properly synchronize the data and create necessary thing in back end.

Please find the attached file, i have upload all the necessary error snaps for reference and suggest me how can i resolve this problem.

Regards,
    Lucky

• @lucky

Hmm <X

What is that CLI script exactly? Our team don't provides such a CLI command line tool.

Be aware that there is a lot of changes made in latest i-MSCP versions and therefore, you should considere to update your script according these changes. We don't give any support for tools which are not provided by our team.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @lucky

Sorry but that entry has been added by a guy which is away since a lot ;) We don't give support for external scripts. Best is to contact the author directly.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin,

Ok, But it will be great if your team can also promote the cli php command which is easier for us to integrate i-MSCP system with any CRM.

Thanks,

Regards,
    Lucky

• Oh great to hear. When it will be release then?

Thanks
    Lucky