RoundCubePlugins 1.2.3: cannot change managesieve from yes to no

• i missunderstood or didnt clearly read the manual for managesieve.
    Actually i have the courier imap, not dovecot.

I set in config.php the variable to 'no' but i still become in pluginmanagement the error "Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten: Plugin::RoundcubePlugins::_setRoundcubePlugin: The managesieve plugin require the Dovecot PO server".
    How can i reconfigure the roundcube plugins? I cannot deactivate or delete the plugin because this error.
    Of course i made the plugin-update in management.
    in config.php of roundcube plugins the managesieve setting is set to "no" again.

BR
    Dennis

• @Amo1276

After setting it to 'no' again (like you say), you must again trigger a plugin list update in the plugin management interface, else, your change will be ignored.

@mrpink Can you check that the behvior is ok:

• Using courier as PO server
    • Enabling sieve in plugin conffile
    • Updating plugin list through plugin management interface

Expected result: Error (sieve requires Dovecot PO server...)

• Disabling sieve in plugin conffile
    • Updating plugin list through plugin management interface

Expected result: Plugin activated

Thanks.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi Nuxwin

of course i hit the Update Plugin (Plugins aktualisieren in german) Button in the lower right.
    Also i tried the "force" button below the questionmark of the error response.

• @Amo1276

Please post us the output of the following SQL query

SQL
    1. # mysql -u root -p<your_sql_root_password>
    2. > use imscp;
    3. > SELECT plugin_config, plugin_config_prev FROM plugin WHERE plugin_name = 'RoundcubePlugins';
    4. > quit;

• @Amo1276

Read my previous post again and try again.

• yes. i'm sorry.

here's the output:

Code
    1. +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------+------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------+
    2. | plugin_config | plugin_config_prev |
    3. +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------+------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------+
    4. | {"additional_message_headers_plugin":"yes","archive_plugin":"no","calendar_plugin":"yes","contextm enu_plugin":"yes","dkimstatus_plugin":"yes","emoticons_plugin":"yes","logon_page_plugin":"yes","mana gesieve_plugin":"yes","managesieve_script_name":"managesieve","newmail_notifier_plugin":"yes","newma il_notifier_config":{"newmail_notifier_basic":"true","newmail_notifier_sound":"false","newmail_notif ier_desktop":"false"},"pdfviewer_plugin":"yes","odfviewer_plugin":"yes","pop3fetcher_plugin":"yes"," pop3fetcher_cronjob":{"minute":"*\/15","hour":"*","day":"*","month":"*","dweek":"*"},"tasklist_plugi n":"yes","zipdownload_plugin":"yes","imscp_pw_changer":"yes"} | {"managesieve_script_name":"managesi eve","additional_message_headers_plugin":"yes","calendar_plugin":"yes","zipdownload_plugin":"yes","n ewmail_notifier_config":{"newmail_notifier_sound":"false","newmail_notifier_desktop":"false","newmai l_notifier_basic":"true"},"imscp_pw_changer":"yes","newmail_notifier_plugin":"yes","emoticons_plugin ":"yes","archive_plugin":"no","pop3fetcher_plugin":"yes","contextmenu_plugin":"yes","odfviewer_plugi n":"yes","pdfviewer_plugin":"yes","logon_page_plugin":"yes","tasklist_plugin":"yes","pop3fetcher_cro njob":{"hour":"*","dweek":"*","minute":"*/15","month":"*","day":"*"},"managesieve_plugin":"yes","dki mstatus_plugin":"yes"} |
    5. +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------+------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------+
    6. 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
  • @Amo1276

As I can see, the managesieve plugin is still enabled... Can I connect to your panel as admin? SSH access would be great too.

• @Amo1276

Fixed manually on your server.

@mrpink

Obsiouvly, there is a bug in plugin manager. When a plugin is in error state, the new parameter values from the config.php file won't be loaded, even if you trigger a plugin list update. I'll investigate and fix that for next release.