SQL connection from remote host

• With 1.2.15 im not able to allow app /program to access a database Before i was able to change 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 in mysql/my.cnf and then add user with ip in phpmyadmin and app / program would be able to access the db but with new version that is not working ?

• Why you don't just change it to localhost?

• You can also change it in panel as I know :)

• @Ninos

In order, to allow access MySQL server from remote server, he must

• Edit the /etc/mysql/my.cnf file (eg. bind-address = 0.0.0.0) to listen on all interfaces
    • Restart MySQL server
    • Create an user such as user@% (dangerous) or user@remote_ip with needed privileges (that thing can be done through the panel)

@DZII

More info needed anyway:

• Distro, codename
    • MySQL server type and version
    • netstat -plunt comand result on the server which host mysql server
    • Error message you're receiving on SQL connection attempt

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• i am using Ubuntu 14.04 with I-mscp -1.2.15

MySQL 5.5

I change my.cnf to 0.0.0.0 then restart server

when trying to create a Hosting Customer in imscp i get
    Unable to handle uncaught exception thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Database.php at line 159 with message: The Database connection default doesn't exist.

• @DZII

What you mean by "Hosting Customer in imscp" ?

Do you have access to the i-MSCP panel or not? Can I access the server? If yes, add my SSH key.

• I have access to panel a Reseller is added but when i go to add a Customer for a domain that is when i get that message

i can show you via team viewer

• @DZII

Sorry, I don't lose my time with teamviewer (not free, disconnections and so.. not for me) ;)

• check your pm i will give you access to panel just try to add a customer under the reseller in there but as soon as you get this message

Unable to handle uncaught exception thrown in file /var/www/imscp/gui/library/iMSCP/Database.php at line 159 with message: The Database connection default doesn't exist.

I have been having to restart server just to be able to log back into panel