to much errors

• i uninstalled ispcp on my test server
    then try to install I-Mscp but i get way to many errors

i like the installer
    not enough info for installing
    not enough info about errors
    for now i think developement has something todo before i will try it on my servers
    anyway keep up the good work
    find the errors and fx them

Oh yeahh make a uninstaller also
    thnx now i have to spent some time to remove all

Edited once, last by whatsup ().

• No information about error(s) ? I bet you have not enabled debug mode and not looked at /var/imscp/log files... Uninstaller is here. Also migration from ispCP to iMSCP is here too. You think bad and do not look correctly :D

Cheers

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

Edited once, last by Nuxwin ().

• debug mode for installing ? explain
    yes i did look at the logfiles

errors are to much to write
    answer is also very small for me a indication of the support
    uninstall info is no where to be found must be better documented
    anyway will check back next year
    good luck

Edited once, last by whatsup ().

• I'm sorry but with that poor attitude and explanation of errors, it's really hard to help you.
    Firstly, when you said you uninstalled ispCP, did you install i-MSCP on top of that or did you re-install the server completely as described in the documentation for "New Installs". Secondly most of the users here have installed i-MSCP without errors, so saying it's very faulty is just not okay. Show us examples, specific with log files, that do not explain where things went wrong.
    I myself are running several i-MSCP installations, one was even a VHCS -> ispCP and now it's a i-MSCP installation.
    So please before stating critics without hold, show us where we fail and we will improve it.