PHPSwitcher - PHP extension is not loaded

• Hi all,

I've noticed that the current PHP7 does not comprise the imagick php module.

As I have not found it for download in any compiled form, I have downloaded the latest release candidate from

Code
    1. https://pecl.php.net/package/imagick

Next, I executed the following (based on the tutorial found at https://gist.github.com/sjelfull/69136fe74339025aa151

Code
    1. /opt/phpswitcher/php7.0/bin/phpize && ./configure --with-php-config=/opt/phpswitcher/php7.0/bin/php-config && make && make install

and I got the following outputs:

Code
    1. Libraries have been installed in: /root/php/imagick-3.4.0RC5/modulesIf you ever happen to want to link against installed librariesin a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, andspecify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR'flag during linking and do at least one of the following: - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable during execution - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable during linking - use the `-Wl,-rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'See any operating system documentation about shared libraries formore information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.----------------------------------------------------------------------Build complete.Don't forget to run 'make test'.Installing shared extensions: /opt/phpswitcher/php7.0/lib/php/20151012/Installing header files: /opt/phpswitcher/php7.0/include/php/
    Code
    1. PHP : /opt/phpswitcher/php7.0/bin/php
    2. PHP_SAPI : cli
    3. PHP_VERSION : 7.0.2
    4. ZEND_VERSION: 3.0.0
    5. PHP_OS : Linux - Linux menkisyscloudsrv29 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt20-1+deb8u2 (2016-01-02) x86_64
    6. INI actual : /root/php/imagick-3.4.0RC5/tmp-php.ini
    7. More .INIs :
    8. CWD : /root/php/imagick-3.4.0RC5
    9. Extra dirs :
    10. VALGRIND : Not used

This all looked fine and I found the module imagick.so in the folder/opt/phpswitcher/php7.0/lib/php/20151012.

But the phpinfo in the admin panel does not list the module.

What have I done wrong? Is there anything special I have to consider with the plugin? The service has been restarted :-)

Thanks,
    Sven

• @TheRiddler1982

Happy that you figured out alone ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206