(1.2.10) An exception ... in ...iMSCP/Initializer.php at line 237

• Hi,

I actually can't verify which action caused the following mail, but at least I think it was sent after failed control panel login
    or "lost password" request. Otherwise it could also be caused by entering wrong security code while using "lost passwod" function.

Here is the content:

Does someone has an idea what the problem could be or even has a solution?
    I remeber that I have seen this in older versions of I-MSCP, too.

Thanks for feedback.

Current I-MSCP Version: 1.2.10
    Installed an active Plugins: ClamAV (1.1.4), Monitorix (1.2.1), ServerDefaultPage (1.1.2), SpamAssassin (1.0.4)

Thanks,
    Shawn

• Hello ,

Here, the backtrace say us that the error occurred when someone tried to access a plugin page. Normally, the mail should give you more information at bottom and we need them. You can always hide sensible data if needed.

Code
    1. File: /var/www/imscp/gui/public/plugins.php at line 22

This is the door for plugins. Thus, this has nothing to do with a login attempt, nor with a lost password request.

This error occurs when permissions for the control panel are not set correctly. This problem generally occurs when you're updating or reconfiguring i-MSCP. This is like a race condition errors. Well if you can access the control panel right now without receiving that error anymore, all goes fine and you can ignore this mail. I'll fix this problem for 1.3.x.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206