Upgrade von 1.2.0 > 1.2.10: iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Can't locate iMSCP/HooksManager.pm

• Hi, just tried to Ipgrade from 1.2.0 to 1.2.10 and got this errer right after launching the Install routine:

Code
    1. perl imscp-autoinstall -d
    2. [FATAL] iMSCP::Debug::__ANON__: Can't locate iMSCP/HooksManager.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/src/imscp/engine/PerlVendor /usr/local/src/imscp /usr/local/src/imscp/engine/PerlLib /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_apache2_tools_redirects.pl line 34, <$fh> line 516.
    3. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_apache2_tools_redirects.pl line 34, <$fh> line 516.
    4. Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/src/imscp/engine/PerlLib/iMSCP/EventManager.pm line 179, <$fh> line 516.
  • @gpeter73

Next time, don't forget to read the errata file. The interesting part for you is: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…errata.md#event-listeners

Thank you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @gpeter73

Be aware that the transitional iMSCP::HooksManager package, which was an alias of the iMSCP::EventManager package since i-MSCP version 1.1.14, has been removed. Thus, if you're using that package name in one of your listeners, you must change it to iMSCP::EventManager, which is the real package name.

So, here this part tells you that if you're using a listener, you must change the iMSCP::HooksManager package name to iMSCP::EventManager. You posted the related error message in which the file that you must edit is clearly specified: /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_apache2_tools_redirects.pl
    More, the error tell you at which line: line 34

To resume: In the /etc/imscp/listeners.d/10_apache2_tools_redirects.pl file, you must change the iMSCP::HooksManager package name to iMSCP::EventManager. Once done, you must rerun the installer as previously done.

Of course, if you're using other listeners, you must do the same thing for them.

Note: Sorry for this `how to think` educational answer but...

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206