MariaDB 10 install error on Fresh debian 7.9 install with latest release ( 1.2.9 )

• Currently looking for a new control panel. So its the first time trying to install I-MSCP

Code
    1. [FATAL] IMSCP::Database::factory: Unable to load database adapter IMSCP::Database::mariadb: Can't locate IMSCP/Database/mariadb.pm in
    2. @INC ( @INC contains: /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9/engine/PerlVendor /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9 /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9/engine/PerlLib
    3. /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14
    4. /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at (eval 1092) line 2.

info:
    Debian 7.9 ( wheezy )
    external ip ( no nat )
    no ssh server
    I-MSCP 1.2.9
    MariaDB 10 selected
    Dovecot selected
    apache + php-fpm

• Doing a find / | grep mariadb.pm:

Code
    1. /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Servers/sqld/mariadb.pm
    2. /usr/local/src/imscp-1.2.9/engine/PerlLib/Servers/sqld/mariadb.pm
    3. /tmp/imscp/var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Servers/sqld/mariadb.pm
  • Hellow ;

How you have run the installer exactly? Also please, what is the value of the DATABASE_TYPE in your /etc/imscp/imscp.conf file? Did you played with the preseed option? Here, the only place where the DATABASE_TYPE parameter can be overridden is when using the preseed feature or if you changed the value manually in the imscp.conf file...

BTW: The /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Servers/sqld/mariadb.pm file has nothing to do with your problem. Your problem come from here: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…Lib/iMSCP/Database.pm#L57 (wrong database driver used). MariaDB, MySQL, Percona, all use the same database driver (database type) which is mysql.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I did change the configs/debian/imscp.conf file:
    DATABASE_TYPE = mariadb

and some other values like:
    SERVER_HOSTNAME
    BASE_SERVER_IP
    BASE_SERVER_PUBLIC_IP
    PANEL_SSL_ENABLED

It would be helpful if there is a wiki about this config file.

• Well so:

You must never edit the imscp.conf file without knowing what you're doing. MariaDB SQL server also use the mysql driver (same database type). On fresh installation, you don't have to change anything in the imscp.conf file anyway. I recommends you to simply delete those files:

• /etc/imscp/imscp.conf
    • /etc/imscp/imscp.old.conf

and once done, rerun the installer as follow:

Code
    1. # perl imscp-autoinstall -d

BTW: Most of configuration parameters from the imscp.conf file are filled by the installer automatically, according your answers during the setup process.

• No problem. You means MariaDB galera cluster? I never tested it ;)

BTW: One question/problem per thread ;)

Thanks.