E-Mail Quota false information

• Hello,

in the Domain Settings from a Domain i see this E-Mail Quota [1.62 TiB / 1.62 TiB] and because this i can't add more E-Mail Mailbox. But i dont have so much Space for Mails i have only 10GiB. I have change E-Mail Quota to unlimted but is not the best solution. How can i refresh the Quota ?

Thx!

• I have the same problem - I-MSCP version 1.t2.9 / Debian 7
    It occusrs only on one useraccount - nothing helps what I know :(
    Can anyone give a hint, how to change that? A dirty workaround I've set to unimited, but that can it not be...

Btw - I wish all the people, users and devs all the grbest for the new year.

greetings from germany

hempelr

• How long you waited after installation/upgrade? May you need to wait until the cronjob is run..
    Otherwise more informations please :)

• The version is running some weeks ago. The failure was not seen, because the customer has not so many mail traffic. In the file system no quota is configured. I let run the cron-job 2 times manually, but nothing did change. The failure occurs only in the customer login in the mail account settings. Only if all quotes of this special user account in imscp will be off, then it won't send a space - warning to the mail accounts within this cutover account.
    That what I don't understand is, that this only on one user account occurs, on all other accounts the configured quota will be shown right and can be changed without any problems or complaints of the system. Could it be a database issue?
    Thanks for any hint or Idea to search...

'

Gesendet von meinem SM-P905 mit Tapatalk

• So you only have this problem just with one customer? What's the name/domain of the customer? Some special chars in use?

• no speical characters...
    Its on a imscp-customer/user not mailuser, it's false on all mail-accounte on all this imscp-user-account...
    On my testserver its also only one user, the same imscp-version, but debian is jessy newes version (actual today 15:00)
    Ths is yet strange...I'll test an update to imscp 1.2.10 on this testserver in the hope,that I have not to cry for help ;-)