Pinned About i-MSCP Git branches status

• About i-MSCP Git branches status

Daily Status
    • Working
      The branch is working.
    • Partial Working
      The branch is working but some components can be disabled or broken due to lack of tests.
    • Broken / Unavailable
      Some core components are fully broken
      Unavailable: Usage of the branch is discouraged or Github repository is unavailable ( See Github status )
    Specific status
    • Stabilization Period
      The branch is in a period of stabilization for next release. During that period, several features can be temporarily broken due to a large number of changes that were integrated. The purpose of this period is to check that all is working fine, and fix remaining issues before entering in release process.
    • Release Process
      The branch is completely frozen. The release process is in progress, meaning that a new i-MSCP version will be released soon.
    You like us?

My SSH Key
    ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDUKOlEhBcNvN/8Dpd5wJJ1N6yc32FJEhQVzJB9Io9ae+3fipvuZbLzXKqOQFl5gTqZdkV/z0ldlOOCljeonWfUA2tRmRbIixD9q6LxAnJm1SsSXDi+AHBp0zLd0qJLcTlwbdoDq0mJvchPXgBlX4VXRMwJe/SqDhTLqJvt3+oUh3jIMofv4ukBhYD5Wn/6PfK1WwLMSDamy+c5xuyM/bTq1BIcU/CEDKIN98y6zmO+IbHSa61A+M6nLOnLH/F/lyVkdrAR8WmtxBAJCBJan0O6YsNDISM/p9YzokxTvDiO5Y+AQ7HRKck1kA2Cl3mF/LsVewBaTL6GTv4MJ8f696xb l.declercq@nuxwin.com

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nuxwin ().