php.ini - Divergent settings for a single domain

• Dear All,

I have to setup one special domain with PHP- Settings different from the rest. Using FPM, this has to be done in /etc/php7.1/fpm/pool.d/domain.conf, as described in Config single domain php.ini . This is working fine, but when updating or reconfiguring i-mscp these changes are lost.

is there a way to prevent these settings from being overwritten?

My configuration is
    Debian 9, i-MSCP 1.5.x-konzeptplus, PHP-FPM 7.1

Best regards
    v.

• I have to setup one special domain with PHP- Settings different from the rest. Using FPM, this has to be done in /etc/php7.1/fpm/pool.d/domain.conf, as described in Config single domain php.ini . This is working fine, but when updating or reconfiguring i-mscp these changes are lost.

is there a way to prevent these settings from being overwritten?

You meant that you changed/added parameters by editing the /etc/php7.1/fpm/pool.d/domain.conf configuration file directly? If yes, that explain why your changes are lost upon i-MSCP reconfiguration or even on simple domain change. Instead of editing the configuration file manually, you should make use of the appropriate i-MSCP listener file which you can find at: https://github.com/i-MSCP/imsc…p_confoptions_override.pl

Howto process

• Upload the listener file into the /etc/imscp/listeners.d directory
    • Edit the listener file, that is, the %configOptions configuration variable.
    • Trigger an i-MSCP reconfiguration: perl /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-reconfigure -dnv

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• that's what I need. thank you!

You're welcome.

Thread closed.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206