i-MSCP version 1.2.17

• Dear community,

We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP 1.2.17 which is a maintenance release for the serie 1.2.x.
    This new release addresses the following issues:

BACKEND

• Fixed: Can't locate Data/Validate/IP.pm (now lazy-loaded to prevent failure on update) (iMSCP::Net)
    • Fixed: peer address not recognized in the case of a pointopoint interface (regression fix)

CONTRIB

• Fixed: Create the provisioning script even with the imscp-setup script (10_named_slave_provisioning.pl)

INSTALLER

• Fixed: Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at engine/PerlLib/Package/FrontEnd/Installer.pm line 270
    • Fixed: Could not add intermediate SSL certificates; dialog is always skipped (regression fix)
    • Fixed: Could not enable service when unit file is a symlink due to 'No such file or directory' error (systemd)
    • Fixed: MariaDB SQL server not selectable on fresh install (regression fix)
    • Fixed: Missing mysql-common package in MariaDB package sections (Debian Jessie)
    • Fixed: Panel SSL certificate chain not removed when disabling SSL or changing hostname
    • Fixed: When changing panel hostname, DNS zone file is not removed

SERVERS

• Fixed: Cannot connect to VsFTPD when behind NAT (WAN <-> LAN)

TOOLS

• Fixed: imscp-net-traffic-logger must not fail if part of rules were already removed

VENDOR

• Added: Class::Autouse Perl module version 2.01 from CPAN

As usually, you must not forgot to read the errata file before updating.
    You can download this new version at: github.com/i-MSCP/imscp/releases/tag/1.2.17

Thanks you for using i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• BEFORE UPDATE (If you use the ServerDefaultPage plugin)

• Disable ServerDefaultPage plugin
    • Update i-MSCP to 1.2.17 or higher
    • Upload newest ServerDefaultPage plugin (v1.2.2)
    • Activate plugin again

This is because in 1.2.17 the i-MSCP API has been changed for generating self-signed certificates. In newer i-mscp version you don't need to do such things :)

• ATM there's a bug with generating certificates for a domain. This bug will be fixed in 1.2.18 (will be released soon).