FastCGI

• GERMAN

Hallo,

Ich habe auf meiner VM jetzt FastCGI installiert und habe einige offtopic fragen dazu:
    - sehe ich das richtig dass mit FastCGI nur 1 globale php.ini verwendet wird?
    - ist FastCGI noch aktuell und ist es ratsam diesen noch zu nutzen oder doch lieber auf fcgid umswitchen?

Danke im voraus

ENGLISH

Hello,

I have now installed on my VM FastCGI and have some offtopic questions to ask:
    - I see it is right that FastCGI use only one global php.ini?
    - FastCGI is up to date and it is advisable to use these yet or maybe switch to fcgid?

Thanks in advance

• 1. weiß ich nicht, eigt ned :D
    2. Dürfte noch aktuell sein, ich/wir empfehlen jedoch php-fpm, ist ressourcenfreundlicher :)

• Please, ONLY ENGLISH WHEN YOU ARE OUTSIDE INTERNATIONAL AREAS . This is the last time I warn you. Next time, you get a warn. :cursing:

About the topic

• FastCGI Apache module (only used with PHP5-FPM). This correspond to the i-MSCP apache_php_fpm server implementation. Here, you have only one php.ini (global) but the configuration can be overridden using the pool configuration files, which can be per customer, per domain or per site, depending of the pool level you have set during installation or reconfiguration.
    • Fcgid Apache module / PHP CGI: This correspond to the i-MSCP apache_fcgid server implementation. Here, each customer or domain or site can have its own php.ini, depending of the php.ini level you have set during installation or reconfiguration.
    • Apache ITK / PHP as Apache module: This correspond to the i-MSCP apache_itk server implementation. Here, only one php.ini (global) is available but some parameters can be overriden through the PHP editor, which are set in the Apache vhost files directly.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Please, ONLY ENGLISH WHEN YOU ARE OUTSIDE INTERNATIONAL AREAS . This is the last time I warn you. Next time, you get a warn.

You mean me? I have written also in English below? but ok in the future i will write outside the area only in English :)

Thanks for the Answers

I have selected by domain on the reconfiguration, that mean where can i find this pool directory?

Thanks in advance.

• /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206