Posts by TheCry

    Ok.. I got everything working

    The changes above are top! Here my end config

    Code
    1. my %MTTV = (
    2. '5.3' => '5.3.29', # End of life: 14 August 2014
    3. '5.4' => '5.4.45', # End of life: 3 September 2015
    4. '5.5' => '5.5.38', # End of life: 21 July 2016
    5. '5.6' => '5.6.40',
    6. '7.0' => '7.0.33',
    7. '7.1' => '7.1.11',
    8. '7.2' => '7.2.21',
    9. '7.3' => '7.3.8'
    10. );



    Code
    1. prepared: prepared-stamp
    2. prepared-stamp:
    3. -[ -f ext/ext_skel ] && mv ext/ext_skel ext/ext_skel.in
    4. ./buildconf --force
    5. touch prepared-stamp


    The "-" was missing in front of "["

    Good morning

    joximu

    The tut is fine and seams partitial working for me.

    If i try to compile php7.3 i got this error

    Code
    1. Hunk #1 FAILED at 41.
    2. 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- rejects in file ext/pcre/tests/match_flags3.phpt
    3. Patch 0038-php-5.6.0-oldpcre.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)
    4. /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/Makefile:288: recipe for target 'patch-stamp' failed
    5. [ERROR] main: An unexpected error occurred: An error occurred while executing the install MAKE(1) target for php-7.3.3: make: *** [patch-stamp] Error 1

    A patch php 5.6.0? I'm a little bit confused. Wheer can i get the hole patch files from the internet?

    Sascha



    Edit: The first problem is fixed. I'd added the correct verion "7.3.8" in the array. But now i got this error

    Code
    1. -f ext/ext_skel ] && mv ext/ext_skel ext/ext_skel.in
    2. /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/PhpSwitcher/PhpCompiler/Makefile:302: recipe for target 'prepared-stamp' failed
    3. [ERROR] main: An unexpected error occurred: An error occurred while executing the install MAKE(1) target for php-7.3.8: make: *** [prepared-stamp] Error 1

    I'd changed the block "prepared: prepared-stamp" like you described. But this is the same block like in the script before. Can you check your fix again?

    You problem is the source.list

    In your list you will find this

    Code
    1. deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
    2. deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free

    Now "Debian 10" is stable and your "Debian 9" got the packages to upgrade.

    If you don't want to upgrade change the lines

    Code
    1. deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ oldstable main contrib non-free
    2. deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ oldstable main contrib non-free


    The same problem is under Debian 8

    Code
    1. deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ oldoldstable main contrib non-free
    2. deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ oldoldstable main contrib non-free

    The word "oldstable" is now "oldoldstable"

    I don't really understand why it would be so tedious to make use of a listener in that specific case. The i-MSCP Postfix server implementation provide a routine that make edition of the main.cf file very easy. As a sysadmin, editing a single file to remove or adding RBL servers is not so hard, isn't it?

    It isn't hard. ;)

    I understand now why it is not so easy to implement. So i will do it with a listener

    Hi Laurent,

    it will be a nice feature if you implement in the admin level a section to add, activate, deactivate differnt RBL servers.

    At the moment the spam are horrible and if the customers add some forwarder to GMX, Hotmail, Web.de a.s.o. your server wil be added to the blacklist.


    I did add the RBL servers manually to the main.cf (smtpd_recipient_restrictions)

    Code
    1. reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org,
    2. reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
    3. reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net,
    4. reject_rbl_client cbl.abuseat.org,
    5. reject_rbl_client b.barracudacentral.org,
    6. reject_rbl_client dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net,


    This helped me a lot.

    Yes i know i can use a listener, but i think this is a nice feature for the panel.


    Regards

    Sascha

    Ja 2FA ist eine gute Sache, aber man kann es mit der Sicherheit auch übertreiben.

    Man sollte immer abschätzen was für Kunden auf dem System betrieben wedren. Davon macht man es abhängig ob so etwas überhaupt benötigt wird.

    Wenn Du auf Deinem System nur simple Webkunden hast ist 2FA mit Kanonen auf Spatzen geschossen.

    Ändere das SSH Port, Richte Fail2Ban ordentlich ein und schon ist Dein Server auch sicher.

    Just my 2 Cent