I would like to upgrade from 1.3.16 to 1.4.1 and a question regarding the PHP version. I used the listener from here to be able to use PHP7 under Debian Jessie. According to the errata, imscp shippes now with "direct" support of PHP7.0/7.1
What´s the best way to upgrade in my case? Delete the listener and then start the upgrade? Or are there any additional steps necessary?
Thanks and have a nice weekend!
- Distribution: Debian 8.7
- The i-MSCP version: 1.3.16 --> 1.4.1
- The i-MSCP PHP server implementation: PHP-FPM
Exactly this was the problem
Providers use this as one mechanism to detect spam mails from dyn IP addresses
Your IP address a.b.c.d is associated with the domain v22015081xxxxx.yourvserver.net.
Nevertheless your message appears to be sent from host.kazuto.de.
You may want to change your pointer (PTR type) DNS record and the host name of your server to the same value.
Here are the tested values for this check:
- IP: a.b.c.d
- HELO: host.kazuto.de
- rDNS: v22015081xxxxxx.yourvserver.net
Just click on the link in your screenshot: http://postmaster.web.de/error…?ip=22.214.171.124&c=rdns
- The PTR-RR states that the IP address was dynamically allocated.
- The PTR-RR is a generic standard entry of your provider. Please allocate an independent and fully qualified domain name (Fully Qualified Domain Name - FQDN) to your email server and enter the corresponding valid PTR-RR.
- Individual rejection of the PTR-RR for system protection reasons. Please contact the administrator of your system who should then contact us.
Ok, that means SA is checking the email only once when it is received from "external" not while forwarding internally. Correct?
In that case it is necessary to add a domain wide (required_score) entry into the SA userpref table? For my case that should be %cc.com?
Meanwhile I update to imscp 1.3.1 and sa 1.1.1 --> problem still occurs. any help?
What you can do is to set the panel to srv01.mydomain.net and then have the alternativve URLs reachable via vuXXXX.srv01.mydomain.net
For that just set the panel url to the same value as the server hostname
It shows a value of 4 like set via roundcube