Posts by Phinous

    I did :

    • mysql_upgrade --force -p
    • mysqlcheck -A -u root -p

    I had no error.
    I will see if I still receive notification.
    Yesterday around 22h30, I received 150 email notifications about this "problem" during half an hour. After nothing.

    Done, in your mailbox.

    But for information, I had an error the first time I launched the command :

    1. root@server:/var/www/imscp/engine/quota# ./imscp-dsk-quota -v > output.log
    2. [FATAL]
    3. iMSCP::Bootstrapper::boot: Unable to connect to the SQL server: DBI connect('database=imscp;host=localhost;port=3306','root',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) at /var/www/imscp/engine/quota/../PerlLib/iMSCP/Database/ line 115
    4. Exit code: 255

    After a reboot, I could launch it without problem...


    Since upgrade to 1.2.2, I'm recieving a lot of email notifications like this :

    I checked the disk usage and the mysql server but everything is fine.

    Any idea what's append ?

    Hi nuxwin :)

    I would like to come back about what you said one month ago :

    This can stay only a dream because i-MSCP must know at least the relay (server which is responsible to send mails for the domain). Nothing is magic ;)
    Saying "send the mails outside, to the internet"means nothing. Even worse, by allowing such thing, that could result in forged mails. Those mails would be rejected by any server which implement SPF.

    Why not editing the bindzone of the domain which need to send mail out with something like this :

    1. @ 10800 IN MX 50
    2. @ 10800 IN MX 10

    What's wrong with this soluce ?

    What is surprising me, is that server is quite new (just few weeks of existance) and I have nearly nothing on it (only 2 big sites).
    I did a fresh Wheezy install and a fressh i-mscp 1.1.14 installation.

    What's appends yesterday it's the /var partition which was full (because of logs).
    I thing the problem comes from this "server crash"

    Mysteriously, the server is working now (the 2 websites are online now, from your intervention).
    But I don't have access to i-mscp and PMA for exemple, probably because my trying to update i-mscp to 1.1.17 this afternoon.

    As mysql is come back, I tried a second time to upgrade i-mscp but I had this error :

    I really thing i-mscp is more broken (more specificaly the database of i-mscp) than the server itself, but I will restart with a new install, to be sure :)

    Thanks again :)