Debian: Upgrade IMSCP 1.2.2 to 1.2.9 - Corrupt sources.list

• @goodone

Should be fixed.

In order I've done the folllowing

• Fixed your sources.list file
    • Purged all PHP related packages which were from testing...
    • Fixed the libxml dependency problem (purge and reinstall to get the expected version)
    • Run i-MSCP installer (I've switched to php5-fpm again since this was fcgid due to your previous mistakes)
    • ... Small other things which I can remember...

You must now

• Reinstall ioncube loader (properly) if needed
    • Check that all is working

Note: I'm not able to access the panel via http://cpanel.prismaticweb.com:50443 but I can access it via http://23.92.76.230:50443/. I don't know if this is expected. If it is not, you must check your DNS.

Last words PLEASE, NEXT TIME, ASK US BEFORE DOING ANYTHING THAT CAN BREAK YOUR SYSTEM ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Sure why not :)

You're welcome ;)

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• A small token of gratitude has been sent in your paypal.
    Thank you very much :)

and That web address used to work for panel access. Not sure what went wrong but possibly the dns as you have said. I will take a look into this. :)

• Please don't always quote the full messages above. I'll mark as solved :-)

• Ok. Sorry about that.

By the way... I am not understanding why web address not working for panel now. Instead ip address getting used.

Is there any parameter I can use to reconfigure web panel address?.

• Pinging cpanel.prismaticweb.com I get following IP: 104.28.29.113, not this: 23.92.76.230. So I think you have a problem with your NS. May you need to add cpanel A 23.92.76.230 as NS-Entry for your domain or reconfigure CloudFlare. Otherwise you could also use the PanelRedirect Plugin, if you have problems with the ports..

• you are right! cloudflare is the badass. :P

My dns are already correct on both server and cloudflare side.

I had SSL setup on that subdomain self signed. probably that got lost after update and cloudflare wasnt able to make the handshake. I disabled it and its working fine now on port.

By the way.. can you please tell me the parameter for just to reconfigure the SSL for panel?. ( eg: perl -reconfigure.... )

• perl imscp-autoinstall -dr ssl or perl imscp-autoinstall -dr panel_ssl should do the job. Have a look at perl imscp-autoinstall --reconfigure help for all params.