(GELÖST) subdomains können nicht gelöscht, bearbeitet werden.

• Server: Debian wheezy stable - 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.60-1+deb7u3 x86_64 GNU/Linux / 32GB RAM
    Apache + php-fpm
    i-mscp version 1.1.14

Wenn ich eine neue Subdomain anlege, erhält diese den Status "Unknown error", die Subdomain lässt sich nicht löschen, bearbeiten etc.
    Es können beliebig viele Subdomains erstellt werden, alle habend en Status "Unknown error"

Wenn ich als Reseller die Domain bearbeiten möchte ist dies mir nicht möglich: "The domain or at least one of its entities has a different status than 'ok'."

For our english friends:
    If I create a new subdomain, it gets the status "Unknown error", the subdomain can not be delete, or edit.
    Any subdomains are created, have the Status "Unknown error"

If I want to edit the domain as a reseller, this is not possible because this error: "The domain or at least one of its entities Has a different status than 'ok'."

• Hello ;

Without further details (eg, the logs from /var/log/imscp) we cannot help you.

You must enable the debug mode in your /etc/imscp/imscp.conf file, then go to the i-MSCP debugger interface, then change status of the subdomain which are in error state and finally trigger the backend request.

Once you get the errors again, you must post here the content of the related log files from /var/log/imscp. Each subdomain will have its own log file.

You should also update your i-MSCP to the latest available version.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Es scheint so das es ein Version 1.1.14 Problem ist/war.
    Mit dem update auf Version 1.1.16, konnten die Subdomains bearbeitet/gelöscht werden.

For our english friends:
    it seems a 1.1.14 problem.
    The update to 1.1.16 has solved.