Transfering domain to my DNS

• Hi i am trying to transfer a domain to my dns server (i-mscp server) ware a customer domain is setup.

wen i try to transfer customerdomain.dk to ns1.mydomain.dk i get this error:

Not approwed name servers
    ns1.CustomerDomain.dkns2.CustomerDomain.dk

way is it showing customer domain and not my nameserver (ns1.mynameserver.dk ns2.mynameserver.dk)?

it seams to me that customer domains are set up using ns1.customerdomain.dk and ns2.customerdomain.dk

how can i change that?
    also ware is the default themplate files for customer creation located? (files like default dns records, default mail, default virtual domain setting and so on)

Ubuntu 12.04
    i-MSCP Git 1.1.x
    Build: 20140915
    Codename: Eagle

EDIT: maby i shuld mention that name servers need to be approved in denmark befor you can transfer a domain to them. I am not use to working with dns so i dont know if that is important! (and i am approved but customer domains ns cant not be approved!)

• Okay so let me try to make this simpler as i must have failed to describe myself prober.

i want to have new customers set up using my dns/ns as default! is this not possible?

Now in dns i get this ns1.Customerdomain.com / ns2.Customerdomain.com and not ns1.MyHosting.com / ns2.MyHosting.com

How to fix this?