Fix All Owner And Groups File And Folder??

• Dear Freinds:

Hi
    I Chang Control Panel Kloxo To I-Mscp.
    Dont Any Problem In Install And Config Panel , But Move Data To Directory Don'T Load Data, And Error Not Find File.

For Fix Owner And Group With I-Mscp,
    What You Should Do. I Am Again Faced With Difficult Because Each User Is Difficult.

GoodLuck

Thanks

• hi,

sorry i don't understand ->

But Move Data To Directory Don'T Load Data, And Error Not Find File.

What's DATA ?

For Fix Owner And Group With I-Mscp,

Fix Owner ad groups for what's files ? users apache files ?

maybe /var/www/imscp/engine/setup/set-gui-permissions.pl is your solution

Debian 6 with proxmox 2 - OpenVZ - KVM
    I-mscp 1.0.3.0 migrate from ispcp 1.0.7
    dovecot + zarafa + z-push + maia mail guard + apacheITK

• Hi

if you upload the web-data with ftp - with a ftp-user from the domain - then all should be fine.

If you copied the data on the system directly - then maybe you have the wron permissions.

in general:
    .php files - and the files that php reads (libraries, files which are read by php etc) need to be read by user/group vu2xxx - the user wich belongs to the domains. All other files which are directly read by apache (html, gif, jpg, .js etc - AND NOT ALSO BY PHP) should be readable by user/group www-data

/J

• You could try to use the domain_imscp.php that I've been preparing, although it's still in BETA, you can use that, it would fix the permissions in the right way, the action fix_htdocs_owner is already working properly.
    bitbucket.org
    This call should work for you.

Code
    1. domain_imscp.php --domain example.com --action fix_htdocs_owner
  • Simplest way is to copy all files in place then run imscp-setup. All rights are fixed by engine for you. Thats all.