positiv ssl i-mscp 1.1.14

• Hi you all

I need som help setting up a ssl from comodo.
    this is the first time i have actually used a paid ssl and i am new to i-mscp to so that dos not help.

my first question is how to generate the csr (CERTIFICATE SIGNING REQUEST) with a minimum og 2048bit?
    2: how do i use it on a site?

my setup is like this
    server hostname cp.My-Domain.com
    i-mscp interface cp.My-Domain.com
    i-mscp is set up using option yes use ssl, no i dont have one!(so self signd)
    i have a ssl for My-domain.com witch are ouer store domain (hosting store) and is set up under a customer account in i-mscp.

i need to add the ssl for My-Domain.com

How to proceed? :?:

Thanks

• Hello

First please fixe your typos.. Provide us the needed information. You should also do a search on our forum because this question has been answered several time already.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hi
    i have looked at the forum. and the post is not clear.
    and English is not my first or second languish so there WILL be some (a lot) typos! but then again if you cant deal with a few typos then just don't read my post.

Solution to my own question!
    depending of ware you get you certificate you will get 2 or 4 files (that is what i got anyways)

if you got 2 files do this!
    1 the key used to generate the request for the certificate past it to the "Private key" field
    2 past the content of the .crt file in the "Certificate" field.
    3 past the content of the ,ca-bunel file in the "CA bundle" field

that was the easy one

if you got 4 files as i have on this new server

you got 4 .crt files hmm

one is probably named like your domain that is your certificate file and the rest is your ca bundel files and should be in in the "cs bundel" field

1 follow step 1 & 2 from above.
    2 copy the rest of the files in to the "ca bundel" field starting with the biggest and ending with the smallest.

remember it should include the -----START CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE----- from all files!!!!!

hops this helps
    and yes i spell like sh**

• if you cant deal with a few typos then just dont read my post.

I can also ban you ;) So now either you fix your typos and enclose your samples inside [code] bbcode balises, either I'll ban you and remove this thread ;) You have chance that it's not @gOOvER which answered you because you would be already banned for your way to talk with the team ;)

Happy now?

• Happy now?

Yes i am always happy ;)

but i must say your policy seams to exclude some members. I my self am not English and wen typing make a lot of errors.
    so i don't understand the rule that says "no typos". so it was not to offend anyone i wrote what i did it is just my point of view.

Pleas take a look at the above. i think i got them all.?

• Re

If you are not able to write English, you should write in your natural language (in the appropriate corner).

Of course, we have established some rules which are not here to exclude anyone. Our forum is not Facebook where the typos are welcome (here I say typos to be nice) ;) Any post must be understandable. We shouldn't have to take a decoder to be able to read you ;)

• We shouldn't have to take a decoder to be able read you

haha okay i understand you point. but i don't think i have a lot of typos. most people should be able to read my posts even the ones i write before falling a sleep on my laptop :P

• Re;

Most people will also understand SMS language. Does it mean that we should accept such a language here? I bet you understand me ;)
    If we do not apply some rules there, the forum will become a No man's land in few time where anyone will do what he want. Any social community has rules which are not here to annoy.