Tools access after upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.2.x serie (development branch)

• Hello,

I have a quite serious issue after an upgrade.

My tools are no longer accessible as my customers are used to, ie: domain.tld/pma ou domain.tld/ftp. Since the tools are now being served by nginx, they have to go through adding the port 8080.
    This is not possible for most of my customers, and they are already quite angry.

Also, their webmails are no longer accessible via webmail.domain.tld. Same problem, using domain.tld:8080/webmail is not an option.

Anyone's come up with a workaround, a stable one, even if this means reverting back to apache to serve the i-mscp system?

• @tchmiel

The 1.1.13 doesn't include nginx and so your sentence is wrong... I presumes that you upgraded to the stable branch which is still under development (stabilization period)... Also, the access to the webmail was never provided through dedicated subdomain such as webmail.domain.tld

Here you have two solutions: Either do a downgrade to the 1.1.13 or install a plugin (not yet released) which will allow to redirect requests for i-MSCP (including tools).

Edit: Thread title has been edited to avoid any confusion.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Thanks for your response, Nuxwin.

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't clear in my message.
    I installed the lastest version from the "stable" branch of the git repository... I didn't look any further, since I thought it really was a "stable" branch...

Anyways, I've come up with a workaround, redirecting the requests to port 80 for specific domains / subdomains / URIs to the port 8080. It works for now.
    I have also a specific config for my mail server, since it's hosted on a different machine but managed by i-mscp (we've talked about this a while ago on irc), so for now I'll leave it like this untill the plugin is officially released and I have the time do a new upgrade to a future real stable version.

Thanks for the help, though! :)