KaziWHMCS username problems with other server module

• Hello!

I have a big problem with the i-MSCP WHMCS server module. After 4 days and 12 hours of communication with the WHMCS support I get my problem solved. The solution was to remove the i-MSCP server module.

- What's the problem?

I'm offering gameservers (Minecraft, CS:GO,...) to my customers. For that I'm using an webinterface with an WHMCS server module. When an customer rents an gameserver the module creates an product and inserts an username and an password to access the gameserver webinterface.

All okay so far. But now, when another customer places an order, all username fields of all products will be cleared. The password stays. Not even the module creation must start. It is enough when an order is placed with status = pending.

Now no customer can login into the gameserver webinterface. Now I can correct manually all usernames of all products. That's no way to go. First I contacted the server module developer from the gameserver webinterface. He said that his code can't delete usernames when a new order is placed. So I contacted the WHMCS support. With them I installed an developer installation for testing, replaced files, and and and.

The last message from the WHMCS support:

Hey Andreas,

I temporarily enabled Hook Debug Mode at Setup > General Settings > Other and then attempted to replicate the issue. I noted the following line in your Activity Log:Hooks Debug: Hook Defined for Point: OverrideOrderNumberGeneration - Priority: 1 - Function Name: hook_imscp_update_usernameI then temporarily moved the imscp addon module outside of /modules/servers/ and attempted to replicate the issue again. Existing usernames were then unaffected when new orders were placed. It appears this issue is being caused by this third-party addon module. You will need to contact the developer of the "imscp" server module and notify them of this issue so that they can investigate why it's occurring and resolve it for you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

I hope you can understand my English. I'm from Germany. I'm writing in English for Nuxwin. :)

Thanks in advance and thanks for this great project!
    Andreas

• Hello ;

I'll check soon.

Thank you for the report.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @MR_LOLKOPF

Can you give me access to your test environment (the same as provided to the WHMCS support team)?

• @MR_LOLKOPF

Should be fixed in last released version.