CentOS/RHEL Support

• I'm new to the i-MSCP community but the software looks like it does exactly what we need, but sadly without support for our platform - CentOS.

We have 3x clusters on VMs across 2x physical machines that were set up by our datacenter provider. But they don't offer a CP that supports it all. What I wanted to do is have a CP on our web cluster and have it in turn manage the mail cluster and DB cluster, hopefully with user accounts for non-admin access to administer e.g. a single domain name's hosting, mailboxes and database(s). So essentially it's just an external mail server and MySQL DB server, which seems pretty simple to me. They're replicated with DRBD so as long as config files for the CP are in a replicated dir on the a web node, both nodes will work equally. Since Apache+PHP/Postfix+Dovecot/MySQL are already configured on their respective clusters, I'd also like to install the CP on top, rather than use a packaged CP.

Questions: (1) Aside from the obvious lack of CentOS support, would i-MSCP do what I want it to do? (2) Is there any successfully-attempted way to modify i-MSCP to install on CentOS (v6.5)? And (3) If i-MSCP just won't do the job, does anyone know of a CentOS-compatible alternative?

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.

Sam