Bind Domain to two ips

• Hi there everybody,
    i was just facing this problem: What if I want to access one domain (foo.com) via two different ips.
    For an apache-only version i would just edit the virtual host file of apache to include ips and ports to listen on.
    How to do this in imscp.

What I have done so far:
    - Two network interfaces on the ubuntu 12.04 lts machine running imscp 1.1.12
    - I ran the imscp --reconfigure thing after adding

But now I struggle binding the second ip to reseller and to user - behind reseller.
    Does anybody have experience on this?
    Somebody has seen a tutorial for this?
    Also on the comparable plattforms like ipscp or froxlor i did not find explanations. (Expect the manual conf of the v-host file of apache.)

Many thanks for your help in advance.

BR
    S.

• Yeah, i know. It sounds a little awkward.
    but...
    my idea was to provide one intranet sites for two internal network areas.
    site should be running inside a ubuntu virtual machine.

• Hello ;

Currently, i-MSCP doesn't allow to setup several IPs for the same Apache vhost but you can hook into i-MSCP to add that IP yourself. A small hook file should do the job. Search on our forum to learn more about what is a hookfile in i-MSCP.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Lets put it the other way around. If somebody has a better approach to tjis, i would be glad to hear. I am not that specialized in such questions....

• Atm there's no one click solution :DThe other Option would be to create an additional apache config file for the domain in /etc/apache2/imscp