User with a lot of domains

• HI!

I'm trying this CP and I see that a user is just a domain. So, what happen when a single user has a lot of different domains ? Must I create one account for every domain ?

Thanks!

• Hello ;

At this moment, an user can add other domains using the domain aliases form. This is something that will change in near future:

• The customer names will no longer match with first domain name. The customer name will be either the mail address or a specific username.
    • The domain aliases feature will be rewritten because the domain aliases currently, are not.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello ;

At this moment, an user can add other domains using the domain aliases form. This is something that will change in near future:

• The customer names will no longer match with first domain name. The customer name will be either the mail address or a specific username.
    • The domain aliases feature will be rewritten because the domain aliases currently, are not.

This changes would be great! Any ETA for this ?

You can add the User as Reseller. So he can add more Domains

Ummmm, but this allow an user to create ANY number of accounts/domains. This is not usefull for an ISP.

• Ummmm, but this allow an user to create ANY number of accounts/domains. This is not usefull for an ISP.

no, you only have to set the domain limit for this reseller to i.e. 10 domains as maximum .