RoundcubePlugins needs an update

• @Ninos

Sure, This is the reason why I'll never use any of your plugins ;) You're coding like a pig (without reusing the i-MSCP library ).. OUCH =O

Who is searching the dev team will found it :D

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• @Nuxwin sry but that was just a joke. My plugins are a little bit smaller than a roundcube plugin and something like that. I also just code in perl, if I want to create an imscp-plugin. To tell, that I'm coding dirty is really an insurt for me, because mostly all my other projects are nice coded and cleaner than other ones.
    But back to my imscp-plugins. Especially to the last one: I always tried to use the imscp-libs and used them. I don't know what I could do in another way. Also the problem is, that a documentation is missing. To find suitable imscp-functions I need to search all the imscp-code and places, where I think you had used a function like that.

Again, it was really just a joke and I'm a little bit hurted, because I tried to code clean and I think with the final version of the two plugins I made it...

• @Ninos

My answer is also a joke. This is a "hard joke" specially made to hurt your EGO and this worked like a charm ;) You're worse than a horse :) Ask others in the team, they can explain you how is my way to laugh ;)

BTW: I've not even looked correctly at your code to say something about it. I only know that you can improve it by reusing the i-MSCP lib.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• -.- Yes this topic is really important for me, because I'm always trying to code as clean as possible and I hate myself bad code :) K may you thought about first uploaded version of my ServerDefaultPage :D

BTW: I've not even looked correctly at your code to say something about it. I only know that you can improve it by reusing the i-MSCP lib.

I'll have again a look on it and try to improve it :)