VDS is just shutting down.

• My server is shutting down itself. Its a Virtual Server (CentOS6.5, KVM-libvirt/Debian 7.4)
    part of a log

Please help if you can :dodgy:

• Also before very strange

• No, but it is once per two days now, recreating will solve my problem as for now, but I wonder why???

• Do you have any automatic update script running, like cron-apt?
    Also, I've Seen this kind of behavior in Citrx Farms on some of my HP servers. The shutdown could come from an external source, like ILO.

• Do you have any automatic update script running, like cron-apt?
    Also, I've Seen this kind of behavior in Citrx Farms on some of my HP servers. The shutdown could come from an external source, like ILO.

Hmm, interesting, but It's not for me. Shutting down only one VPS under KVM (another two is good). I have no cron-apt or others, but the server was updated manually and from wheezy-backports, but just after this malfunction.

• Ok, forgot to ask about other PVS instances.
    can you send the output of ps aux?

• Ok, forgot to ask about other PVS instances.
    can you send the output of ps aux?

• I left a response, but it seems to be put in /dev/null :-)

i suspect your watchdog processes. I would try to stop/remove that and test it for a while. If it is your watchdog process you have to find out why that fails.

however, I have never seen an issue like this before.

Edit: it's better to reconfigure watchdog:

verbose = no
    logtick = 1

• It's very funny but I have installed software watchdog just now, I haven't had it before. I doesn't know how it is possible to have hardware watchdog on KVM