***SOLVED*** System not working after upgrade from 1.1.0 RC4.7

• Distro: Ubuntu 12.04 64bit
    System => Linux 3.2.0-58-generic
    Apache/2.2.22
    PHP Version => 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.10 with Suhosin Patch 0.9.10

Hi, i try to upgrade my system from 1.1.0 RC4.7 to 1.1.3 but, after upgrade process end with no error, in my control panel see many subdomain status in "Modification in progress" or "Unknown error".
    After this, can't add more subdomain (all go in error) and all subdomain existing is redirecting to the control panel's home page.
    The domain in error status, can't be deleted.

The story of the system is ispcp --> imscp --> various imscp upgrade.

Thank you.

• Hello ;

You must try to update to latest release (1.1.4) because the 1.1.3 has some bugs regarding DNS management Before running the installer, flush the content of the /etc/imscp/bind/working directory. If after update, all your sites are still redirected on the panel page, look at the /etc/apache/sites-available/00_nameserver.conf file to be sure that the namedvirtualhost directives (at bottom) are present for your IPs

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I've did the upgrade to 1.1.4, the upgrade was fine but all sites redirect on the panel page. Looked at the /etc/apache/sites-available/00_nameserver.conf and i not see namedvirtualhost directives, report it.

Code
    1. .......# SECTION custom BEGIN.# SECTION custom END.# NameVirtualHost

I've added

Code
    1. NameVirtualHost <MYIP>:80

and now it work!

The second problem is not solved, the subdomain's status still remain "unknow error" or "modification in progress", so can't add or alter any subdomain.

In the control panel, debugger, i can see this:

Code
    1. Subdomain errors
    2. www.<domain> - Set status to 'tochange'
    3. Servers::named::bind::addSub: Unable to install <domain>.db

In the previous version, i can add, alter and delete without error.

I've external mailserver and custom dns record for it.

• In that case:

Remove the custom dns records for this subdomain
    set its status to tochange and then run the command perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr

If you don't solve the problem, give me an ssh access

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• I removed the custom dns records (external mail server), changed status to tochange and then run the command perl /var/www/imscp/engine/imscp-rqst-mngr. The problem is not solved.