SpamAssassin

• Version 1.0.5 has been released in plugin store. Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: The plugin's data are not available when plugin is loaded through a cron job
    • Fixed: Double entry on milter_connect_macros
    • Updated: DecodeShortURLs.pm
  • Hey,

i think in the newest version is a error in the cronjob files. I was wondering why cronjobs didn't work and checked the command manually.

i got the following error:

Code
    1. syntax error at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/SpamAssassin/cronjobs/cronjob_bayes_sa-learn.pl line 24, near "use iMSCP:"BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /var/www/imscp/gui/plugins/SpamAssassin/cronjobs/cronjob_bayes_sa-learn.pl line 25.

after checking line 24 in that files, i found:

Code
    1. use iMSCP:EventManager;

after editing this to

Code
    1. use iMSCP::EventManager;

everything seems to working again. I need to change that in all four cronjob files.

Greetings

batZen

• You are right, that's a typo. It will be fixed in the next version.

Also the Plugins Monitorix and Mailgraph are affected.

• Version 1.0.6 has been released in plugin store. Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: Syntax error in bayes cronjob
  • Version 1.0.7 has been released in plugin store. Version compatible with i-MSCP >= 1.2.3

CHANGELOG

• Fixed: Syntax error in cronjob files
  • Hello,

i changed the config o that SA does not reject mails:

// Reject spam (default: not)
    //
    // If set to 'yes', the mails are rejected when they are detected as SPAM by SpamAssassin.
    // If set to 'no', the mails are no rejected but taggued as SPAM when they are deteced as SPAM by SpamAssassin.
    //
    // Note: Rejecting SPAMs is supported because the checks are done before the MTA accepts the mails (before-queue
    // filter with spamass-milter).
    'reject_spam' => 'no',

I restart SA, but SA is still rejecting the SPAM Testmail. XJS*C4JDBQADN1.NSBN3*2IDNEN*GTUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-UBE-TEST-EMAIL*C.34X

Anything more I have overlooked what i need to change?

Best wishes

Niels