Error with bind (relaying denied for email on secondary ip)

• Ubuntu 12.01
    IMSCP 1.1.0

Upgrading from IMSCP RC4 to 1.1.0

Encountered a problem with upgrading.

setup script failed with the following error msg:

/etc/imscp/bind/working/mydomain.org.db failed: CNAME and other data
    Servers::named::bind::_addDmnDb: Unable to install mydomain.org

This apparently was caused by customdns records added by me via the domain control panel interface, and the fact that setup now validates and rebuilds zone files and errors out when they are not correct.

To get my server up and running as quickly as possible i copied a domain.db from a working domain overtop of the non working domain.db and modified the ips to make the zone valid. Then I re-ran setup and all was processed with no errors, however any email to that 2nd domain was bouncing email back with a relay access denied error.

Solution:
    I deleted my custom dns records in the database (domain_dns) but I could not get the domain to display a green check on status.

A maual update on the domain table of update domain SET domain_status = 'tochange' where domainid = [the domain id of the problem domain]

Once that was done rerunning the setup rebuilt all files and all is right with the world again.

A Big thanks to Nuxwin who helped me resolve the issue, I did not know that setup ignored domains with problems and you needed to set those statuses to 'tochange' I hope this helps someone else if a similar situation is encountered.

David