[SOLVED] v1.0.3.0 and installing SSL to customer site

• Is the customer level SSL manager functional in v1.0.3.0?

I've just tried to install a SSL cert, and the cert goes into a status of "Error". I tried (based on another thread) to set the status to "ok", and this allowed for the addition to be "scheduled" but it ended in error again.

When I look at the logs in /var/log/imscp I see

[ERROR] [Thu Oct 17 21:36:15 2013] main::mngr_engine_process: Error while processing 3, sub, toadd.
    [ERROR] [Thu Oct 17 21:36:15 2013] main::mngr_engine_process: See Certificates_mngr_sub.log for details.
    [ERROR] [Thu Oct 17 21:36:15 2013] iMSCP::Debug::END: Exit code is 1!
    [DEBUG] [Thu Oct 17 21:30:01 2013] iMSCP::Debug::verbose: Debug messages off
    root@apollo:/var/log/imscp# ll Cert*
    -rw-r----- 1 root root 0 Oct 17 21:36 Certificates_mngr_sub.log
    root@apollo:/var/log/imscp#

This is a valid COMODO Wildcard SSL Cert, good for another 5-ish months - however it is perhaps a little weird in that it has no password on the cert (avoided Apache not starting when a password is missing in the past)

Is this not a supported configuration (in which case - I think this is something that needs correcting) or is this simply a case of functionality not there yet?

(I'm staying on the stable release on purpose... I intend to make this box live shortly - though without a working SSL cert, its kind of limited)

Edited once, last by NexusAdmin ().

• Please update to latest RC and try again ;)

1.0.3.0 is more unstable than the dev Master branch

That solves adding the SSLCert issue - except I cant figure out how to get the domain onto it's own IP

Adding the IP isnt a problem (and i've read the barage of posts on that subject) but once added, that IP isnt made available for assignment to a new domain.

I'll open a new thread ;)