NightlyUpgrade error

• Hello,

I make a update from 1.0.1.4 to Nightly with the Nightly Update Script and I become a error.

[ERROR] [Tue Oct 18 22:08:27 2011] Modules::Abstract::runAllSteps: Can't use string ("Error while executing query: Tab") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Modules/User.pm line 310.

[ERROR] [Tue Oct 18 22:08:27 2011] Modules::Abstract::runAllSteps: Can't use string ("Error while executing query: Tab") as a HASH ref while "strict refs" in use at /var/www/imscp/engine/PerlLib/Modules/Domain.pm line 279.

What can I do to eliminate the error.

I can not rebuilt my Domain.

It is a Testserver so you have time.

Kind regards

Viktor

Ps. Sorry for my English

- Distribution: Debian | Release: 8.10 | Codename: jessie

- i-MSCP Version: i-MSCP 1.5.3 | Build: 20180516 | Codename: Ennio Morricone

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

- LetsEncrypt (v 3.6.0), PhpSwitcher (v 5.0.5), RoundcubePlugins (v 2.0.2)

• your english is good (or at least as good as mine :p).
    First thing to do is check if you have php_ini table. Also check in table config to have DATABASE_REVISION = 90.
    Next thing is to update to last trunk (run again nightly update script).
    Enable debug (/etc/imscp/imcsp.conf DEBUG = 1). run again setup (/var/www/imscp/engine/setup/imscp-setup) and post log (/var/log/imscp/imscp-setup.log and /var/log/imscp/Domain-mngr-*.log)

• Hallo,

now it is working.

I have klick as Admin in the System-Menu and change then the Domain and now it is working.:rolleyes:

But now I see from the Domain the vu-Number is change from the Domain.

Before the update the Domain has the vu-Number "vu2001" and after the update the Domain has the Number "vu2003".:huh:

In the Table "auto_num" is the Number "1".:huh:

Kind Regards

Viktor

- Plugins installed: ClamAV (v. 1.3.0), Mailgraph (v 1.1.1), OpenDKIM (v 2.0.0), PanelRedirect (v 1.2.0) & SpamAssassin (v 2.0.1)

• autonum table is not used anymore. id of the user is now dynamically created by system, username being generated using admin_id fields from table admin.

Oh that's good.:huh:

The URL with the VU-Number will always be changed with every update.:huh:

I think this is not OK.:huh:

In i-mscp is this: http://vu2003.vu2001.admin.admin.v-gn.com

Both numbers.:huh:

Kind Regards

Viktor

• Hallo,

ok i hope that is so.

For the error in the template I think the code in the file "gui/public/client/index.php" is not OK.

Code
    1. $tpl->assign( 'HREF_DOMAIN_ALTERNATIVE_URL', "http://{$cfg->SYSTEM_USER_PREFIX}" . ($cfg->SYSTEM_USER_MIN_UID + $_SESSION['user_id']) . ".{$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']}");

Kind Regards

Viktor[hr]
    Hallo,

I think the code must like this.

Code
    1. $tpl->assign(
    2. 'HREF_DOMAIN_ALTERNATIVE_URL', "http://{$cfg->SYSTEM_USER_PREFIX}" .
    3. ($cfg->SYSTEM_USER_MIN_UID + $_SESSION['user_id']) .
    4. ".{$cfg->BASE_SERVER_VHOST}");

Kind Regards

Viktor

Edited once, last by Viktor ().

• Thank you so much. I`ve added in here. About system user name there is a planned feature that will allow username to be changed (when we will offer ssh access).

Edited once, last by oldev01 ().

• Thank you so much. I`ve added in here. About system user name there is a planned feature that will allow username to be changed (when we will offer ssh access).

Please I help where I can.

Kind Regards

Viktor