Is ist possible to upgrade or downgrade an account?

• Hello guys.

can anyone tell me if a reseller is able to move a customer from a hosting plan to another hosting plan ( upgrade / downgrade ) when hosting plans are available only for administrator? i cannot see any option or tool to do it

regards

• Hello guys.

can anyone tell me if a reseller is able to move a customer from a hosting plan to another hosting plan ( upgrade / downgrade ) when hosting plans are available only for administrator? i cannot see any option or tool to do it

regards

Hello ;

Hosting plan are used only for new customer account creation. Upgrade/downgrade option is not available.

badge.php?id=1239063037&bid=2518&key=1747635596&format=png&z=547451206

• Hello nuxwin.
    thx for your so quick reply.
    I think a such option will be very usefull, and also a bulk upgrade option to update multiple account at once. can imagine how tedious would it be to upgrade 100 accounts manually.

• Hello guys,
    still me. One more question.

in case the plans belong to admin, resellers can only create and delete customers ( and switch, view stats and see details of customers). they can not edit customers details or domains props. so for exemple if the customer ask for more disk space ( 10GB Plan 1 to 20GB - Plan 2 ), then the reseller has no way to do it himself and should refer to the admistrator.
    i would like to know if it an issue at least on my server or if it's the right way this feature is designed to work.

thx.